5 YEARS!!! WAHOO!!!! Time has truly flown by!
Honestly looking back at it, five years does not seem like that long right?! But then the other part of me thinks about how many years that is and all the INCREDIBLE clients I have been able to work with and meet during that time. It makes me weak thinking about how many people have trusted me during that time to take their photos and capture such special seasons and moments in their life.
Enough of the sappy stuff. Today I mostly want to focus on the changes that my business has made over that time period. There are many benefits for you for booking a photographer that has lots of experience compared to a newer photographer.
- Experienced photographers know how to accommodate for unplanned things that happen in the schedule (especially for weddings). Sometimes, wedding days do not go as planned and being able to have a photographer that knows how to accommodate for those changes in the schedule and be sure to get all the photos you want despite any problems that come up.
- Experienced photographers have a set editing style and consistency within their photos so you know exactly what to expect with your photos that you have taken by them. You can trust the tones in their photos and rest assured that you will be getting photos back with editing that resonates with you.
- Experienced photographers are a true investment! Your photos will be the things you have to look back on from your wedding day! When all the cake has been eaten, the decorations have been put away, and the guests have gone home, you have your wedding photos to look back on and have that flood of beautiful memories come back to you.
- Experienced photographers can provide you with vendor recommendations and timeline assistance! These are HUGE and can help you find the vendors that you are searching for but need some assistance to find! As far as timeline assistance, most people that have not planned many weddings do not know how long certain events take at a wedding and having someone that can help plan out the timeline will help to make sure you are getting the most out of your day. This can help to get rid of any awkward gaps in the day and create efficiency.
- Experienced photographers can help you to feel more confident in front of the camera! There is nothing worse that feeling awkward of uncomfortable in front of the camera. Finding a photographer that can help you to feel more confident in front of the camera will change the GAME! You will end up LOVING the photos and truly feel like yourself in them.
I have heard so many sob stories of people that go cheap on a photographer or went with a photographer that their mom wanted. These are your photos, be sure to make the right decision when hiring a photographer that you can resonate with! You DESERVE photos that can tell your true, authentic love story!